Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Week recap

II think it's Thursday morning, nope, it's Wednesday.
It's early here's some random thoughts.
It's been a busy few days. 
The Grand Premier Weekend was off the charts.  
I even found my "home" in '78

 Went up to the top of the bluff. And had Father's Day lunch with some friends. 
Playing with the Alumni Corps along with the Jr. Corps was such a blast.
 Our first rehearsal together was so much fun with smiles all around. 

Then the performance! 
Amazing! Let's just say us old folks still have it and then the combined performance?
 Well, I can't wait to do it again in July. 
Sunday night I joined up with the Jr. Corps. My truck and I are getting to know each other well, I've spent over 14 hours driving already. 

Yesterday  I drove to Minneapolis to pick up a load of boxes. 
 Today we get to unload them and organize the truck.  Everything must get done today!  We hit the road tomorrow so it crunch time!
Time to go get breakfast.
TTFN- Tigger

Robbie  

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy yourself, but above all, stay safe and share the love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Stay safe. I love seeing a picture of "the house". I also love that you are writing this blog. Oh yeah...and I love you, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete