Thursday, June 12, 2014

At this moment I'm trying to think of something much more clever than quoting the lines from "Jet Plane", yet my bags are packed and I'm .....  Sorry it's just too cheesy.  Speaking of cheese, this time tomorrow I'll be in Wisconsin, playing in the horn line with the Blue Stars Alumni Corps.  I'm very proud to be part of this group of people. 
We have members who played in the Original group all the way through to some of the more recent members. The stories, wisdom and talent are just too much fun!!!

Well, I'm packed. Again.  
I have packed, eliminated items, packed, repacked and packed again.  WonderWoman and the boys gave me a new duffle roller back for the tour which is Ginourmous!  
 I have finally reached the ultimate goal of 49 lbs in the belly of the beast! 
It is done.  
Tomorrow I'm getting it on the plane and riding. 

Tomorrow? 
McAllen, 
Dallas, 
Chicago O'hare, (1hour)
then 
La Crosse Wisconsin!


So for now, Shut eye.   5 am will come early!

I hope you guys are enjoying this.  Feel free to comment, let me know what you think.  Also as we get into this experience if you have questions are similar stories, join in!
Until next time.
TTFN
robbie 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll sing it for you "All your bags are packed, you're ready to go"! :) You KNOW you will be missed, but have SO much fun anyway, ok? I'm exceedingly proud of you! Love you forever, WW <3

    ReplyDelete